ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SAFE WAY TO HAVE YOUR EARS PIERCED?
In our medical office we are using sterile products, hygienic methods and skin friendly jewellery from Blomdahl.
How we do it?
- The desired location of the piercing is marked with a surgical marker pen.
- The skin is cleansed with alcohol swabs.
- STERILE DISPOSABLE PRODUCTS
- The ear piercing is carried out using sterile piercing earrings positioned inside sterile disposable holders. All the parts you come in contact with, come directly out of the sterile packaging.
The overall cost for the ear piercing, including the pair of earrings, and the ear piercing itself, is 1000,- CZK.
- Never touch your ears with unclean hands.
- Wash your newly pierced ears (on both sides) thoroughly twice a day. Do not remove the earrings when cleansing.
- Make sure that the area around the holes are kept clean, dry and airy at all times.
- Bathing in a swimming pool, lake or sea: wait for 2 weeks.
- When showering/washing your hair, use liquid soap and rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- After approx. 6 weeks (cartilage approx. 12 weeks) you can change to new earrings.
The Ear piercing can be after 2nd Hexacima or Infanrix Hexa ( covered agains tetanus desease )
To make appointment please call 244 403 114 during the office hours.